It’s almost the August Long Weekend! The (un)Official Weekend for Backyard BBQ’s and Bocce, which is code for impromptu gatherings of great friends. So maybe it’s just dawning on you that you invite a bunch of your besties over this weekend and your backyard isn’t quite Pinterest worthy.
Not. To. Worry.
Sprucing up your little foothills heaven is as easy as a quick pop in the shop! Here are our 5 Backyard BBQ Essentials for the August Long Weekend.
1. Wicker Drink Caddy. Obvious. A drink caddy makes serving your guests easy and spill proof. Meaning as the night goes on, there’s less chance of the drinks ending up on your deck. This wicker version is durable, outdoorsy and good looking. Limes not included.
2. Pop Up Pint Glass If your party spills out into your yard for rounds of horseshoes and rope golf, the Pop Up Pint Glass is your new best friend. Instead of trying to carry in half a dozen full sizes glasses at the end of the night, these babies collapse and become perfectly portable.
3. Boat Beer Bucket We’re on a boat! Well not really. Add a little whimsy to your party. Fill with ice and keep those BYOB’s cool and handy all night long. All you need now is a sailor’s hat.
4. Patio Set If seating and space are an issue in your yard, then this pretty little patio set might be the perfect solution! Enough room on the table for a lantern and a few drinks, the chairs are portable and are easy to move around throughout the night.
5. Bird Houses Let Mother Nature in! Just because you aren’t camping doesn’t mean you can’t fully enjoy the great outdoors. Song birds are the original rustic touch to any affair, and these eclectic birdhouses add a whimsy to every yard.